- Solid wood. Solid wood is the strongest base material than wood, but due to the volume of planting and harvesting of trees that are not in balance plus the illegal logging that does not care for revegetation, causes solid wood supply is limited and more expensive than wood.
- Plywood. Plywood is a common base material used for making furniture. The price is relatively cheaper than solid wood. Plywood is a wood processing is relatively stronger than other wood species such as HDF, MDF, or particle board blockboard. Plywood base material is the bark layer and pressed. Plywood is usually coated leather teak, sungkai, nyatoh or other bark. With better quality than other processed wood, causing the plywood furniture with materials having a more expensive price compared to other processed wood.
- Blockboard. Blockboard has a slightly cheaper price than its quality as well as plywood. Materials essentially similar to plywood.
- MDF. MDF can be used for those of you who have a limited budget. The price is slightly cheaper than plywood and blockboard. MDF is fine sawdust who processed paper material who resembles a thick and solid. MDF is commonly used in the fabrication of furniture sold in the form of already "finished" exterior coatings normally bertexture paper. MDF or HDF is widely used as a base for imported furniture.
- Particle Board. Particle Board, we do not recommend if you want a durable interior and prone to flooding where you live. Particle board is the type of wood processing, the lowest class. Particle board is very vulnerable to water, because the rough wood-based powder that were pressed so who have pores larger than the MDF or HDF, so easily penetrated by water and not hold heavy loads. To use materials in interior design furniture based on custom made (special design) is rarely used particle board.